- Called out French extreme-left political leader Jean-Luc Melenchon for accusing Jews of deicide: “I don’t know if Jesus was on a cross, but he was apparently put there by his own [Jewish] people”, and for his participation in pro-Palestinian, anti-Israel rallies and statements that, "France bears no guilt in the Holocaust."
- Filed a hate speech complaint with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, the equivalent of the US’s FBI, against a far-right Canadian Nationalist Party leader Travis Patron, for calling Jews “liars and deceivers”, “tribe of parasites” and calling to, “remove these people, [Jews] ...from our country.”
- Sponsored a bill in Argentina declaring a “Day of Remembrance” for the victims of Nazi war criminals, such as Adolf Eichmann and Josef Mengele, who were given sanctuary in Argentina after World War II, while urging that this policy be followed by other Latin American countries.
- Released a new study highlighting how social media platform Telegram is being used by far-right extremists to promote hate and violence against Jews, blacks and law enforcement and sharing the research with the Department of Justice, Homeland Security and the FBI.
- Urged the Chilean authorities to protect its Jewish community following the introduction of a congressional resolution by the Palestinian Federation of Chile prohibiting all forms of cooperation – not only financial – with "the Israeli colonization of occupied Palestine” − a move praised by the Hamas terrorist group.